Terms and conditions
This site is owned and operated by www.mystoragedevices.com and all material appearing on this site is the sole property of mystoragedevices.com or its manufacturers or suppliers.
The usage of our site is governed by the terms and conditions and policies set forth below. Your use of this site (includes browsing, visiting, accessing and shopping) portrays your acceptance of our terms and conditions so please read carefully.
We reserve the right to differ the specification of any product which is required to conform any constitutional necessities. Without prior notice, we have right to modify, amend or withdraw any product. Any such action shall not affect any order that has already been taken by our company.
FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS
Our company contains forward looking statements regarding brands operating performance, prospects and business plans that involve uncertainties and substantial risks. Actual results may differ materially from the projects.
All content provided on or through our site, except where expressly provided otherwise is delivered on the basis of as AVAILABLE/AS is.
PRICE AND DESCRIPTION
Our quoted prices include the cost of packaging, but EXCLUDE transit insurance, installation charges, delivery charges and VAT. The prices are subject to be change without prior notice.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
If the customer fails to make payment on the payable date, then our company will withdraw the contractor will suspend the deliveries without limiting any other available right.
DISPATCH AND PAYMETS
If the purchaser fails to receive delivery of products for any cause when products are set for delivery. Or our company is unable to deliver the products on time for the reason that the customer has not given accurate documents, instructions, authorizations or licenses then:
- The products shall be considered to have been delivered.
- Risk in the products shall pass to the customer; and
- Our Company may store the products until delivery, whereupon the customer shall be legally responsible for all related payments.
CREDIT POLICY AND PAYMENT INFORMATION
Please ask for a credit application form if you do not have an account with us. Generally it takes 10 days to set up an account, but if you specifically request, then this time duration can be reduced.
Our credit controller team is available round the clock for your support. Our Company is delighted to offer credit terms to our customers.
Our CREDIT TERMS are 30 days net from date of invoice. In order to enable you to check your paid and due invoices, we send statements at monthly intervals.
Such accounts which have unpaid balances will be placed on credit hold and no more products will be shipped and all repair/service warranty and support services will be withdrawn until the account is brought to order. There will be a permanent loss of credit if the customer fails to keep our credit terms.
If the customer fails to pay any sum due pursuant to the agreement, the customer shall be accountable to pay interest at an annual rate of 2% accruing on the daily basis until whole payment is made. The customer shall make all due payments in full without any deduction otherwise, unless a valid court order requiring an amount equivalent to such deduction to be paid by the company to the customer.
RETENTION OF TITLE
- Our company and the customer agree that up until the Company has been paid in full for the products or any other sales agreement amongst them and all unsettled amounts due to the Company from the customer or any subsidiary or holding company of the Customer or from any director or shareholder of the Customer or any other such business.
- The products shall remain the property of our company. The customer as Bailee will store the same for our company in a proper manner without charge and in such a way that the products are evidently recognized as being the company’s property. Nevertheless the risk there in shall pass to the Customer as here in:
- The company may recover the products from the customer (remaining in his/her possession) at any time and may resell or reclaim that product if the Customer’s right to possession of that product has dismissed.
- Our company shall be authorized to recover payment for the products nevertheless that ownership of any of the product has not passed from the company.
- The customer’s right to ownership of products shall be terminated if he/she has a bankruptcy or composition with his/her creditors.
- The Customer permits any implementation (whether equitable or legal) to be levied on his/her property or achieved against him/her or fails to notice or perform any of his/her responsibilities under the Agreement or any other Agreement amongst the company or Customer or is incapable to pay his/her debts within the meaning of section 123 of the Insolvency Act 1986 or the Customer ceases to trade.
- The customer encumbers or in any way charges any of the Products. Nevertheless the earlier state, all threats in respect of the products shall be supposed be the customer upon delivery of the same to the customer.
- Our company shall be entitled to recover payments for the products nevertheless that ownership of any product has not passed from our company.
SHORTAGES OR DAMAGE IN TRANSIT
- The customer shall inspect the product shortly AFTER DELIVERY. Our company shall not be answerable of claims in respect of damage, picking errors and shortages in transit unless the customer informs the company along with a written notice within 4 to 5 business days after delivery.
- If the customer or any of his/her representative have signed for the products as being received in the good condition then the customer shall have no liability to claim in terms of damages or shortages.
- Any accountability of our company for pricing errors, damage or shortages in transit shall be limited to substituting the damaged or misplaced product within a suitable time. Or company will issue a credit note against any invoice raised for a missed or damaged product.
- The customer shall return any product that has been mistakenly delivered as soon as possible in accordance with the Company’s RETURNS POLICY.
Our company shall not be answerable for any non-delivery of products, even if caused by the Company’s negligence unless the customer notifies our Company and send written notice within 5 business days starting from the date when the products would have been received. In case of non-delivery of products, our company will be issued a credit note against invoices for non-delivered product.
The company will use its best endeavors to bring the products in accordance with the Customer’s necessities. The company will not be liable for any consequences of late delivery howsoever caused.
LIABILITY FOR DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS/ LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
There is a lifetime warranty of backup tapes, hence shall be replaced.
In any state of affairs, our company shall not be legally responsible to the customer in respect to any loss of profit, running down of goodwill, loss of business, economic loss, etc. In every single case either direct or indirect or any statement for consequential compensation whatsoever that arise out of or in association with the agreement between the customer and the Company for the sale and purchase of products, provided that these conditions do not omit the Company’s responsibility for death, personal injury or fraudulent mispresentations.
RETURNS OF GOODS
- Or company will not agree to take any returns if not notified in written form within 7 business days after the delivery. The delivered products shall be returned within 5 business days at the customer’s own expense (ensure intact seal while returning).
- First of all customer needs to find out the RETURNS AUTHORISATION NUMBER (that is usually written on a label attached to the packaging) from our CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT.
- Our company reserves the right to charge the customer a handling fee if the he/she fails to make products ready for collection on the return date agreed with the company.
- Returned products must be in ORIGINAL PACKAGING in a clean, resalable condition (better if seal is intact).
- If the returned product is found not to be defective upon examination, the Company reserves the right to return the same product to the customer and also have right to charge the customer a HANDLING FEES that is about 15% of the order value.
- The customer shall be deemed to have purchased the replacement goods on the TERMS and CONDITIONS and our Company shall be entitled to invoice the customer for replacement product.
- Our company shall not be liable for the loss of transit of any product when the customer return the product to us.
- Any returned product if do not meet our criteria, shall be returned to the customer or a handling charge will be levied to the customer’s account in order to cover cost of repackaging, carriage.
- The customer shall be charged for any damage to the product whilst it was in his custody.
- All terms, conditions and warranties implied by common law, to the fullest range permitted by law, excluded from the agreement amongst the company and the customer for the sale and purchase of the products.
Cash Back Program:
- Cash back program offer is for limited time.
- 1% cash back offer is offered on orders value equal or more than £1000.
- Cash will be returned back on monthly basis.
- Cash will be remit through bank wire. all charges will be on receiver’s end.
- Company reserve the right to reject any user to opt for this program at any time.
Our Company reserves the right to vary, suspend or cancel the operations of a contract of sale if natural events occur like floods, explosions, war or national emergency, non-availability of materials, act of terrorism, governmental actions, protests, hostilities, lockouts, strikes, riot, epidemic, plant breakdown, fire, etc.. During such events, our Company shall not be liable for any breach of contract.
GOVERNING LAWS/LEGAL COMPLIENCE
The agreement between our Company and the customer shall be overseen by the laws of London and the parties agree to submit to the non-exclusive authority of the Courts.
Mystoragedevices.com reserves the right to bring amendments to above stated terms and conditions any time without any notice.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not use this website. Thank you!
We offers fast domestic and international delivery as per our valuable customers convenience.
Order Online Service
Buy products online with best quality without compromise, so buy favourite products at lowest prices.
All payment gateways accepted such as Bank wire, Credit/Debit Cards and PayPal in GBP, USD and EUR.
Return 7 Days
7 days policy of return is applicable. Read terms to return products with issues during 7 days time.